The mission of the Children’s Ministry is to nurture children into a loving, serving relationship with Jesus.
We seek to fulfill our mission by developing the following:
- Grace-oriented ministry, in which all children will experience the unconditional love of Jesus, find assurance of acceptance and forgiveness, and make a commitment to Him and develop their faith;
- Inclusive ministry, in which the volunteers who minister and the children to whom they minister will be valued and involved regardless of race, colour, language, gender, age, abilities, or socio-economic circumstances;
- Leadership ministry, in which volunteers are empowered, trained, and equipped for effective ministry to children;
- Service-oriented ministry, in which children are given opportunities for hands-on service to people in their neighbourhood or city, which could establish a pattern of outreach to others that may well continue through life;
- Cooperative ministry, which involve working in partnership with other ministries, such as family ministries, Sabbath School, and stewardship, to support and help parents develop the faith of their children;
- Safe ministry, whereby our churches adopt safeguards to protect children from physical, emotional, and spiritual abuse; to choose volunteers with high spiritual and moral backgrounds; and to minimize the church’s liability; and;
- A ministry in which children within our local community will be introduced to the love of Jesus through outreach-programs such as: Vacation Bible Schools, children’s branch Sabbath Schools, Neighbourhood Bible Clubs, and Story Hours.
Cradle Roll (0-3 years)
Kindergarten Sabbath School (4 – 6 years)
Primary Sabbath School (7 – 9 years)
Junior Sabbath School (10 – 12 years)
For more information about the City of Parramatta SDA Church Children’s Ministry, please email: email@example.com