Adult Sabbath School
09:30am – 10:45am
Sabbath School is one of the most important parts of Sabbath. It gives us the opportunity for fellowship, mission understanding, outreach and one of the greatest parts, Bible study and discussion. The Adult Sabbath School Bible Study Guides (locally called Sabbath School Lessons) are prepared by the Office of the Adult Bible Study Guide of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. Our Adult Sabbath School lesson study guide can be found at –
Adult Sabbath School starts at 9:30am with worship in song, prayer and a “Spotlite” on mission projects both local and global followed by
Small Groups Bible Study at 10:00am
Children’s Sabbath School
09:45am – 10:45am
The mission of the Children’s Ministry is to nurture children into a loving, serving relationship with Jesus.
We seek to fulfill our mission by developing the following:
- Grace-oriented ministry, in which all children will experience the unconditional love of Jesus, find assurance of acceptance and forgiveness, and make a commitment to Him and develop their faith;
- Inclusive ministry, in which the volunteers who minister and the children to whom they minister will be valued and involved regardless of race, colour, language, gender, age, abilities, or socio-economic circumstances;
- Leadership ministry, in which volunteers are empowered, trained, and equipped for effective ministry to children;
- Service-oriented ministry, in which children are given opportunities for hands-on service to people in their neighborhood or city, which could establish a pattern of outreach to others that may well continue through life;
- Cooperative ministry, which involve working in partnership with other ministries, such as family ministries, Sabbath School, and stewardship, to support and help parents develop the faith of their children;
- Safe ministry, whereby our churches adopt safeguards to protect children from physical, emotional, and spiritual abuse; to choose volunteers with high spiritual and moral backgrounds; and to minimize the church’s liability; and;
- A ministry in which children within our community may be introduced to the love of Jesus through outreach-programs such as: Vacation Bible Schools, children’s branch Sabbath Schools, Neighbourhood Bible Clubs, and Story Hours.
Cradle Roll (0-3 years)
Kindergarten Sabbath School (4 – 6 years)
Primary Sabbath School (7 – 9 years)
Junior Sabbath School (10 – 12 years)
Combined Worship/Divine Service
11:00am – 12:15pm
On Saturdays from 11 am at City of Parramatta Seventh-Day Adventist Church, we have a combined service to praise and worship God. From a warm welcome and greeting to the children’s story, there is something for everyone during our family worship time. Prayer requests from the prayer list are prayed upon, and a time of musical praise and worship includes modern songs as well as classic hymns providing a time for all to join together in praising God. The service is capped by a thought-provoking sermon from series that cover a wide range of relevant topics aimed at spiritually uplifting and encouraging worshipers.
Come join us in worship this Saturday! We look forward to welcoming you our fellowship.
Early Teens Sabbath School
09:45am – 10:45am
The Early Teen Sabbath School class caters for adolescents . We meet on Saturday mornings from 9:45 and spend time developing our understanding of the modern world through the eyes of Christian teenagers. We encourage our youth to develop a love for reading God’s word, and understanding the relevance of the Bible in today’s society. Our lesson study guides are taken from the “Cornerstone Connection” series which is specially designed for young people in their teen years. Study guides can be downloaded free of charge from –www.cornerstoneconnections.net